Texas Rhythm Entertainment
Victoria's Premier Professional DJ/MC Service
Mail to: Texas Rhythm Entertainment
Attention: Richard Gerjes
PO Box 252
Edna Texas 77957
Terms and Conditions Contract
Texas Rhythm has established the following terms of Payments and Refunds. Please use these terms as a reference to any question that you may have.
If for any reason a
question or concern arises that is not covered, please feel free to contact
Texas Rhythm, and we will gladly answer it in a prompt and professional manner.
Terms are as follows:
1. 50% of price is required, (full amount can also be paid if the client wishes), At contract signing, payable by Cash, Check or Money Order (This is Non-refundable). All payments shall be made payable to Texas Rhythm.
2. An engagement is not considered "Booked" until a signed contract and deposit* have been received or other arrangements have been made.
3. All deposit's are non-refundable but are transferable to another date and/or time. Deposits may be transferred if future date is open within 30 days of original date unless of natural disaster.
4. Any changes in time of event will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
5. Remaining balance is required 2 weeks prior to event along with the DJ INFO FORM.
remaining balance is not received at least 10 days prior to the event, there is
a $25.00 late fee.
7. For any future booking consideration, your entertainer shall be booked through Texas Rhythm DJ.
8. Overtime: If an entertainer is asked for overtime on the day of the event, the fee will be $125.00 per hour over the contracted time due at time of request..
9. Texas Rhythm will need access to the hall no less than 2 hours prior to guest arrival. If hall is available earlier Please advise.
10. A minimum of 3 hours of play time in Victoria or Jackson county & 4 hours outside that area,is required due to setup time and travel distances.
11. All returned checks will have a $35.00 additional charge each Deposit attempt.
12. When and if the Bride and Groom leave the Reception and Guests Leave, The DJ must be informed to continue to play,
otherwise it will be up to the discretion of that DJ to continue playing.
( Please Print or Type in)
Phone #: Phone #2'
Reception, Wedding & Reception, Party, etc.
Date of event:
Location of event: Address:
Name of contact of hall: Phone:
Time of party arrival to the hall: ( Approximate).
Approximate number of guests:
DJ to Perform Wedding Music: Reception Music Please note, due to mother nature,
Texas Rhythm will no longer perform ( RECEPTIONS) outdoors
Time the DJ is to begin: ( Please, No later than 9:00 P.M. ) (Announcements Introductions etc.)
Time the Dance Music is to begin: ( Please, No later than 9:00 P.M. )
Time the DJ is to stop: ( Please No later than 1:00 A.M. )
Total Hours for DJ, Entertainment & announcements:
Hours X $125.00 an hour =
Fuel Charge: See Pricing for details
(Please note: the 2 hour setup and tear down is NO CHARGE to the customer)
(Please note) For out of town events, DJ will set up 2 hours before guest arrive providing
the DJ starts within 1 hour, upon arrival of guests. Anything over 1 hour will be a charge.
Down payment: half down of total due at Contract Signing.
Balance: 2 Weeks prior to event with DJ Info Form
How did you here about Texas Rhythm DJ:
Phonebook : Web: Other: _______________________
NOTE: For bookings more than 1.5 hours away from Victoria call for Quote.
Note: For Weddings, Please, submit 2 weeks prior to Wedding/Reception
the DJ Info form. found on separate page. This will assist us in planning the details of your event.